Camp Bucks make it easy to shop The Camp Store at Deer Run
Camp Bucks in a camper/family account makes purchasing easy at The Camp Store without having to carry around cash or a credit card. The Camp store has drinks, snacks, merchandise, apparel, and more.
- add more Camp Bucks
- review purchases made
- check the balance for your camper or family
- pre-order merchandise for your camper(s) — Surprise your camper with a gift from the camp store! Orders will be taken through the day of check-in. Packages are given to Overnight Campers on Monday and to Day Campers on Tuesday.
**Camp Bucks cannot be added at camp check-in.
When visiting the store, purchases are charged against the total of Camp Bucks in each camper account — or family account if attending a family event. If there is not enough money in the account, purchases cannot be made until more Camp Bucks are added to the account. Or use cash or a credit card to make purchases.
Unused Camp Bucks Policy:
- At the end of a camp session or family event, any unused Camp Bucks in the amount of $10 or more will be refunded to the credit card or e-check we have on file within one week from the end of camp or family event.
- Or during registration, you may choose to donate any unused Camp Bucks above $10 to the Deer Run Scholarship Fund.
- Any unused Camp Bucks in the amount of $9.99 and under are automatically applied as a tax-deductible donation to the Deer Run Scholarship Fund.