Sunday, April 16, 2023 | 2:00–6:00 p.m.
$20 per person + $4.95 registration fee per family
Little ones, age 3 & under, are free
EXPERIENCE A FESTIVE AND ADVENTUROUS DAY OF CAMP ACTIVITIES WITH YOUR FAMILY!
Build deeper relationships with each together. You will find yourself laughing, cheering each other on, and creating memories that last a life-time.
Activities are for all ages and all family members — from the littlest ones to the teens, mom and dad … and even grandparents. This is a great way to experience what summer camps and family camps are like at Deer Run!
- WAY-FM Live Music & Prizes: Stop by the WAY-FM booth to spin the wheel and win some awesome giveaways!
- Camp Store: Shop for merchandise and apparel plus snacks and drinks.
- The Eatery: Open for hand-dipped ice cream, specialty coffees, nachos, pizza, and more!
- Info Station for Summer Camps & Family Camps: At The Veranda by the Camp Store, you’ll find Deer Run staff who can give you info and answer questions about summer Day & Overnight Camps and Family Camps.
- Additional Activities and Included Recreation choices are listed below.
- Guided Recreation for an additional fee: zip lines, giant swing, pedal karts, archery & BBs range, and paintball.
WHAT TO WEAR
Required Footwear for Pedal Karts, Climbing Tower, Giant Swing, Zip Lines, Paintball: Sturdy CLOSED-TOED shoes such as hiking boots or athletic shoes. NO open toe shoes, sandals or flip flops. Closed-toed Keens are acceptable.
WHAT TO BRING
- extra clothing, shoes, and a towel for your children in case they get wet and/or muddy during creek splashin’
- bug spray
- rain gear (just in case)
- lawn chairs or blanket and tablecloth (optional): to sit in The Fortress, on the lawn, or at picnic tables around the property
- Bring your own bait & tackle. However, a limited supply of worms can be purchased at The Camp Store.
- Fish include large mouth and hybrid striped bass, catfish and bluegill.
- Fishing is ONLY allowed from the bank and is NOT allowed in the swim area, from the docks, or from a canoe or boat.
If your children are attending WITH ANOTHER ADULT and you will not be present, complete this Family Liability Waiver and have the adult bringing your children give this to Deer Run staff at the check-in table.
Activities and Recreation are available all day unless listed otherwise.
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED ACTIVITIES
- Creek Splashin’
- Hiking Trails
- Noah’s Park Playground
- Preschool ducky prize pond
- Selfie Photo Booth
- Family Bingo
There are 6 Guided Recreation options to add to your visit. HOVER over images to see pricing.
Required to participate in Guided Rec activities: tennis shoes/hiking boots OR sturdy closed-toe athletic shoes with a back strap for safety. Keens are great! No open-toe shoes, flip flops, or sandals.