FAMILY CAMP DAYat Deer Run Camps & Retreats
SATURDAY, MAY 1, 2021
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
$20 per person + $4.95 registration fee per family • Lunch included
Little ones, age 3 & under, are free
Pick up your lunch at The Creekside Veranda from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Experience a festive and adventurous day of camp activities with your family!
Build deeper relationships with each together. You will find yourself laughing, cheering each other on, and creating memories that last a life-time.
Activities are for all ages and all family members — from the littlest ones to the teens, mom and dad … and even grandparents. This is a great way to experience what summer camps and family camps are like at Deer Run!
- WAY-FM Music & Prizes from 2-5 p.m.: Stop by the WAY-FM booth to spin the wheel for fun prizes!
- Camp Store: Shop for kid & adult merchandise and apparel plus snacks and drinks.
- The Eatery: Open for hand-dipped ice cream, specialty coffees, nachos, fries, pizza, and more!
- Info Station for Summer Camps & Family Camps: At The Veranda by the Camp Store, you’ll find Deer Run staff who can give you info and answer questions about summer Day & Overnight Camps and Family Camps.
PRE-ORDER DINNER TO-GO so you don't have to cook at the end of the day!
- Order when you Register for the event.
- $11.99 per person
- Pick up at The Camp Store from 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- GRILLED CHICKEN BRUSCHETTA: Marinated Grilled Chicken topped with Zesty Tomato Bruschetta served with Rice Pilaf, Sauteed Green Beans, Caesar Salad, Roll & Butter. Includes Bakeable S’mores Dessert and a Bottled Beverage (water or soda which you choose when you pick up).
What to Wear & Bring
WHAT TO WEAR
Required Footwear for Pedal Karts, Climbing Tower, Giant Swing, Zip Lines, Paintball: Sturdy CLOSED-TOED shoes such as hiking boots or athletic shoes. NO open toe shoes, sandals or flip flops. Closed-toed Keens are acceptable.
WHAT TO BRING
- extra clothing, shoes, and a towel for your children in case they get wet and/or muddy during creek splashin’
- bug spray
- rain gear (just in case)
- lawn chairs or blanket and tablecloth (optional): to sit in The Fortress, on the lawn, or at picnic tables around the property
- Bring your own bait & tackle. However, a limited supply of worms can be purchased at The Camp Store.
- Fish include large mouth and hybrid striped bass, catfish and bluegill.
- Fishing is ONLY allowed from the bank and is NOT allowed in the swim area, from the docks, or from a canoe or boat.
Waiver for Your Children to Attend with Another Family
More INCLUDED RECREATION & Activities
Activities and Recreation are available all day unless listed otherwise.
- Conversation starters and family devotions
- Selfie Photo Booth
- Family Bingo: 1-2 p.m.
- Creek Splashin’
- Ducky Pool for preschool age kids: pick up a duck & win a prize!
INCLUDED: Climbing Tower
45-ft tower with easy & advanced routes + an interior bouldering cave
INCLUDED: Fun Balloons & Balloon Animals
Fun for kids of all ages.
INCLUDED: Face Painting
Fun designs to choose from.
Catch-n-Release Bank Fishing for large mouth and hybrid striped bass, catfish and bluegill.
INCLUDED: Hiking Trails
Easy, moderate, and strenuous trails through the wooded property and around the lake.
Tournament areas are scattered throughout the property.
INCLUDED: WIffle Ball / Kick Ball
You’ll find your inner kid when you connect with your kids during a wiffle ball or kick ball game.
INCLUDED: Wagon Rides [11a, 2p, 4p]
There’s nothing more fun & relaxing!
INCLUDED: Gaga Ball
A face-paced game that is always a favorite.
INCLUDED: Sand Volleyball
Daytime or lighted at night
INCLUDED: Human Foosball
Put yourself in the game!
Always a fun game for the family
INCLUDED: Carpet Ball
A favorite for adults and kids of all ages.
It’s like 4-square combined with volleyball for hours of fun! This could be your family’s new favorite game.
GUIDED RECREATION: (additional fee; click on/mouse over photo for info) Advance registration is highly recommended since space is limited.
$15 per person: Wooded course. Natural Bunkers. Includes equipment, sanitized mask, 200 rounds of paint.
GUIDED: Valley Zip Lines
$19: An 800-ft ride across the valley & back. Child must be able to fit the harness. Weight: min 60 lbs/max 250 lbs
GUIDED: Giant Swing
$15 per person: You are pulled 50 feet upward, then release your rip cord and fly high above the game field. Child must be able to fit the harness. Weight limit: 275 lbs
GUIDED: Pedal Kart Races
$8 per person: Thrilling and fun competition on a paved track.
GUIDED: Archery & BBs Range
$8 per person: Test your skills at this covered range.
AT DEER RUN
Experience life-time memories, strengthened relationships, deeper connections, new friendships and lots of fun!