After You Register, Refer Your Friends – They Save and You Get $20 for Every New Camper Registration!
After you register for camp, invite your friends! And then invite some more! Our Friend Referral program helps you save big!
- Your Friend Must Be a New Camper Family: To qualify as a referral, your friend must be part of a new camper family who has never attended a Deer Run camp or event before.
- Give Your Friend the Referral Codes: Simply give your friend the Friend Referral Codes listed below so they receive a discount at check-out AND ask them to enter your name as the person who referred them to camp during the “How Did You Hear” section of registration.
- Your Friend Can Invite Friends: After your friend registers as a referral, they can invite friends and also get $20 for every friend who registers and is part of a new camper family.
Friend Referral Codes
- REF25DC: $25 OFF Day Camp
- REF50ON: $50 OFF 1-week Overnight Camp
- REF100TW: $100 OFF 2-week Overnight Camps
*Discount codes cannot be combined with any other code.
How to get your Friend Referral Credit
- A family you referred to Deer Run Camps must be registered in order for you to receive the $20 credit. The Referring Family credits are processed on a weekly basis, thus they are not effective immediately.
- This credit is in addition to any discounts you have already received, and there is no limit to how many referral credits you can receive!
- Your credit must be used by December 31 of the year you receive the credits or the credit will be forfeited.
Your credit can be used in one of the following ways:
- Automatically goes towards your balance if a camp session is not paid in full.
- Applied to early registration for the next camp year.
- Applied to register for a fall parent-child weekend: the August Father-Son Adventure Weekend or the September Mother-Daughter Getaway Weekend.
Note: The referral credit cannot be used as a credit for The Camp Store.