CUSTOMIZED RETREATSnear Franklin, Tennessee
Deer Run’s Christian Retreat Center on 100 wooded acres in the rolling hills of middle Tennessee can help you customize a retreat for your church, ministry, leadership team, business, school, sports team, or family.
Our Guest Relations Team assist you with details related to accommodations, meeting facilities, schedule, set up, team building, recreation, and meals, so the retreat meets your goals with maximum impact.
Call (615) 794-2918, email Contact@DeerRun.camp, or go to the RESERVATIONS form to begin the process of customizing and scheduling your retreat. Retreat pricing is not available on our website since each group’s retreat is customized to their needs and requests.
If you are nearby, we encourage a tour or site visit to help with your retreat planning.
Let us help you get started!
Start your planning with several choices of fabulous lodging facilities: The Lodge, Timber Ridge Cabins, Lakeview Cabins, or Cedar Point Cabins.
Your retreat package also includes…
- Meeting Facility: located throughout our scenic 100 wooded acres or in the accommodation facility
- Meals: delicious, freshly prepared 5-star meals
- Open Recreation
Ask your Guest Relations Representative about adding thrilling adventure recreation options or team building to your retreat.
Included Recreation are part of your retreat package. If you want to schedule a specific recreation area, ask your Guest Relations Rep for availability and scheduling.
Guided Recreation and Team Building are paid options facilitated by Deer Run staff. Schedule in advance as part of your retreat through your Guest Relations Representative.
Golf Cart Rental simplifies travel around the property! Reserve in advance by calling (615) 794-2918 or by emailing Contact@DeerRun.camp. Or rent when you arrive at Deer Run.
Small Cart (2 rows): $60/day or $120 weekend rental (12pm Fri to 12pm Sun)
Large Cart (3 rows): $75/day or $150 weekend rental (12pm Fri to 12pm Sun)
- lighted wiffle ball field
- lighted sand volleyball court
- 80-yard game field
- carpetball tournament pavilion
- cornhole tournament areas
- GaGa ball
- hiking trails
- human foosball
- Noah's Park playground
- catch-and-release bank fishing (Bring your own bait and tackle.)
Note, canoeing is only available if your group reserves the lake area for swimming, aqua park, zip line, and water slide.
Guided Recreation & Team Building
- 45-ft Climbing Tower
- 33-ft Leap of Faith
- Archery, BBs & Slingshot Range
- Archery Tag
- Giant Swings
- Pedal Karts
- Spring Valley Lake with water slide, aqua park, sand beach, zip line, swimming, canoes & Corcl boats
- Zip Line Adventures (6 canopy zip lines and an 800-ft zip line across the valley and back)
- Challenge Course Initiatives (ground level team building activities)
- High-Challenge Ropes Course
- Preds Zone Obstacle Course for Younger Participants
FOR DAY MEETINGS OR OVERNIGHT RETREATS
Deer Run has a variety of meeting and worship facilities.
- a basic sound system and flat screen monitor
- flip charts and/or dry erase boards (provided upon request)
Our staff set up the meeting space with tables and/or chairs to meet your specifications before your arrival.
Overnight retreats include a meeting and worship facility unless otherwise agreed upon. Your Guest Relations Representative determines the appropriate meeting space for your group based on the size and needs of all groups on the property at the time of your retreat.
Day Meetings and Overnight Retreats also include meals and access to open recreation.
Team building and adventure rec options can be added to your retreat. Unlimited beverage and snack service are also available.
WITH DEER RUN!
Deer Run can help you plan the perfect retreat customized to meet the needs of your group. Book a retreat or contact us!