LODGING AT THE CEDAR POINT CABINSat Deer Run in Nashville, TN
TIMBER RIDGE CABIN
TIMBER RIDGE CABIN PHOTOS
LAKEVIEW CABIN PHOTOS
CEDAR POINT CABINS
CEDAR POINT CABIN PHOTOS
MEETING FACILITIES OVERVIEW
LODGE MEETING ROOM
LODGE MEETING ROOM PHOTOS
LODGE DINING MENU
LODGE DINING PHOTOS
CREEKSIDE DINING MENU
CREEKSIDE DINING PHOTOS
STATEMENT OF FAITH & BELIEFS
BOOK A RETREAT
CEDAR POINT CABINS
12 cabins accommodate 138 persons
Check-in 3 p.m. • Check-out 11 a.m.
5 cabins accommodate 10 persons each
Cots can be added for 2 additional persons per cabin
- queen bed with Pendleton blanket and 4 sets of wooden bunks (9 beds total). Bed linens provided on the queen bed only.
- dining table and chairs, kitchenette with mini refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker.
3 cabins with 8 sets of bunks accommodate 16 persons each
4 cabins with 5 sets of bunks accommodate 10 persons each
Cot can be added for 1 additional person in each cabin
ALL CABINS HAVE:
- thermostat controlled heat/air
- ceiling fans
- built-in bunks with premium mattresses
- spacious interiors
CABINS ARE ADJACENT TO:
- shower house adjacent to the cabins (air-conditioned/heated)
- an open-air pavilion with picnic tables, lights, and electrical outlets
- recreational areas
- campfire area with seating
- The Creekside Eatery
- Spring Valley Lake
- The Camp Store
what to bring
For cabins with bunks only
Deer Run can provide linens, pillow, towels, and basic toiletries for your group for an extra fee. Your Guest Relations Coordinator can provide info and pricing.
- sleeping bag or bed linens for a twin bunk mattress and pillow
- towel, washcloth, soap
For all cabins
- personal toiletries
- for recreation: tennis shoes, hiking boots, or closed-toe athletic shoes with a back strap
- insect repellent, sunscreen, rain gear
- flashlight, alarm clock
- beach towel (if your group has scheduled lake time)
Open Recreation is available at no additional cost as part of an overnight retreat package.
Check with your Guest Relations Coordinator for the availability of the recreational areas since other retreat groups may be using these at scheduled times.
- Wiffle Ball, Sand Volleyball, Gaga Ball, Carpet Ball, Tether Ball
- Game Field, Human Foosball, Cornhole, Nine-Square-in-the-Air, Basketball
- Hiking Trails, Creek Splashing, Noah’s Park Playground
- Catch & Release Bank Fishing: Bring your own poles, bait, and tackle. There are some fishing poles available for rent or purchase in the store.
Add team building to your day or overnight retreat.
- Challenge Course Initiatives
- High-Challenge Ropes Course
- Preds Zone Obstacle Course
- Zip Line Adventures
Customize your meeting or retreat by choosing from numerous Adventure Rec options.
- Archery Tag
- Archery & BB Range
- Climbing Tower
- Giant Swing
- Lake Activities [swimming, zip line, water slide, aqua park, canoes, round Corcl boats]
- Leap of Faith
- Pedal Kart Track
- Zip Line Adventures (valley zip lines & canopy zip lines)
Click Retreat Policies button to see all the policies.
- All Deer Run facilities and property are smoke-free environments.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the premises.
- Pets and/or animals are not allowed on Deer Run property including trails or inside facilities unless they are a trained service animal.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in all public facilities.
CEDAR POINT CABINS: Queen Bed + Bunks
Meals are provided as part of your retreat package and are served in one of our dining rooms: The Lodge Dining Room or The Creekside Eatery.
Our chefs prepare fresh, delicious meals with generous portions for your day or overnight retreat. Snack and beverage service are also available.
Your Guest Relations Coordinator can provide information about meal pricing based on your retreat package.
Deer Run’s property is 100 private, scenic wooded acres of Tennessee rolling hills. Our lodge and cabins accommodate 228 overnight guests.
Several meeting/worship facilities are located throughout the property along with pavilions, campfire areas, and hiking trails.
A variety of recreation and team building options are in close proximity to each other.
Meals are provided and scheduled at our two dining facilities, The Lodge and The Creekside Eatery.
A Waiver of Liability MUST be completed by all retreat attendees. Group leaders should put completed forms in alphabetical order and mail (do not fax) to Deer Run no later than 2 weeks before your retreat date. The Family Liability Waiver is for members of the same family who are attending a retreat together such as a family reunion or family weekend retreat.
WITH DEER RUN!
Deer Run can help you plan the perfect retreat customized to meet the needs of your group. Book a retreat or contact us!