LODGING AT THE LAKEVIEW CABINSat Deer Run in Nashville, TN
TIMBER RIDGE CABIN
TIMBER RIDGE CABIN PHOTOS
LAKEVIEW CABIN PHOTOS
CEDAR POINT CABINS
CEDAR POINT CABIN PHOTOS
MEETING FACILITIES OVERVIEW
LODGE DINING MENU
LODGE DINING PHOTOS
CREEKSIDE DINING MENU
CREEKSIDE DINING PHOTOS
STATEMENT OF FAITH & BELIEFS
BOOK A RETREAT
Check-in 3 p.m. • Check-out 11 a.m.
2 CABINS ACCOMMODATE 10 PERSONS EACH
Cots can be added for 2 additional persons per cabin.
Overlooking Spring Valley Lake
- queen bed with Pendleton blanket, 3 sets of wooden bunks, and 2 twin loft beds (9 beds total). Bed linens provided on the queen bed only.
- dining table and chairs, kitchenette with sink, small refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker
- bathroom nook with 2 private showers, 2 private toilet areas, and a double sink area with large countertop.
- thermostat controlled heat/air
- ceiling fans
- premium mattresses
- spacious interior
- campfire area with seating
- recreational areas
- Spring Valley Lake
- The Creekside Eatery
- The Camp Store
WHAT TO BRING
Deer Run can provide linens, pillow, towels, and basic toiletries for your group for an extra fee. Your Guest Relations Coordinator can provide info and pricing.
- sleeping bag or bed linens for a twin bunk mattress and pillow
- towel, washcloth, soap
- personal toiletries
- for recreation: tennis shoes, hiking boots, or closed-toe athletic shoes with a back strap
- insect repellent, sunscreen, rain gear
- flashlight, alarm clock
- beach towel (if your group has scheduled lake time)
Click Retreat Policies button to see all the policies.
- All Deer Run facilities and property are smoke-free environments.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the premises.
- Pets and/or animals are not allowed on Deer Run property including trails or inside facilities unless they are a trained service animal.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in all public facilities.
Meals are provided as part of your retreat package and are served in one of our dining rooms: The Lodge Dining Room or The Creekside Eatery.
Our chefs prepare fresh, delicious meals with generous portions for your day or overnight retreat. Snack and beverage service are also available.
Your Guest Relations Coordinator can provide information about meal pricing based on your retreat package.
Deer Run’s property is 100 private, scenic wooded acres of Tennessee rolling hills. Our lodge and cabins accommodate 228 overnight guests.
Several meeting/worship facilities are located throughout the property along with pavilions, campfire areas, and hiking trails.
A variety of recreation and team building options are in close proximity to each other.
Meals are provided and scheduled at our two dining facilities, The Lodge and The Creekside Eatery.
A Waiver of Liability MUST be completed by all retreat attendees. Group leaders should put completed forms in alphabetical order and mail (do not fax) to Deer Run no later than 2 weeks before your retreat date. The Family Liability Waiver is for members of the same family who are attending a retreat together such as a family reunion or family weekend retreat.
WITH DEER RUN!
Deer Run can help you plan the perfect retreat customized to meet the needs of your group. Book a retreat or contact us!