LODGING AT TIMBER RIDGE CABINat Deer Run in Nashville, TN
TIMBER RIDGE CABIN
TIMBER RIDGE CABIN PHOTOS
LAKEVIEW CABIN PHOTOS
CEDAR POINT CABINS
CEDAR POINT CABIN PHOTOS
MEETING FACILITIES OVERVIEW
LODGE MEETING ROOM
LODGE MEETING ROOM PHOTOS
LODGE DINING MENU
LODGE DINING PHOTOS
CREEKSIDE DINING MENU
CREEKSIDE DINING PHOTOS
STATEMENT OF FAITH & BELIEFS
BOOK A RETREAT
TIMBER RIDGE CABIN
ACCOMMODATES 32 PERSONS
Check-in 3 p.m. • Check-out 11 a.m.
Launch Full Photo Gallery
Deer Run’s newest climate-controlled bunkhouse-style cabin is a 2-story facility with two upstairs bunk rooms on opposite sides of the cabin which can be entered via ground level on the back of the cabin.
Each bunk room has 16 bunks which have premium mattresses.
Positioned between the bunk rooms is a meeting space that comfortably seat 50, has a 60-inch wall-mounted flat screen TV monitor, and a lighted stage area.
Downstairs is a second meeting space with a 60-inch wall-mounted, flat screen TV monitor, custom-built wooden tables, kitchenette with adequate counter space and storage space, full size refrigerator, microwave, and coffee station.
Private restrooms and shower facilities are also located on the first floor.
Timber Ridge is conveniently located near The Creekside Eatery, Spring Valley Lake, Recreational Areas, and Camp Store.
WHAT TO BRING
Deer Run can provide linens, pillow, towels, and basic toiletries for your group for an extra fee. Your Guest Relations Coordinator can provide info and pricing.
- sleeping bag or bed linens for a twin bunk mattress and pillow
- towel, washcloth, soap
- personal toiletries
- for recreation: tennis shoes, hiking boots, or closed-toe athletic shoes with a back strap
- insect repellent, sunscreen, rain gear
- flashlight, alarm clock
- beach towel (if your group has scheduled lake time)
Open Recreation is available at no additional cost as part of an overnight retreat package.
Check with your Guest Relations Coordinator for the availability of the recreational areas since other retreat groups may be using these at scheduled times.
- Wiffle Ball, Sand Volleyball, Gaga Ball, Carpet Ball, Tether Ball
- Game Field, Human Foosball, Cornhole, Nine-Square-in-the-Air, Basketball
- Hiking Trails, Creek Splashing, Noah’s Park Playground
- Catch & Release Bank Fishing: Bring your own poles, bait, and tackle. There are some fishing poles available for rent or purchase in the store.
Add team building to your day or overnight retreat.
- Challenge Course Initiatives
- High-Challenge Ropes Course
- Preds Zone Obstacle Course
- Zip Line Adventures
Customize your meeting or retreat by choosing from numerous Adventure Rec options.
- Archery Tag
- Archery & BB Range
- Climbing Tower
- Giant Swing
- Lake Activities [swimming, zip line, water slide, aqua park, canoes, round Corcl boats]
- Leap of Faith
- Pedal Kart Track
- Zip Line Adventures (valley zip lines & canopy zip lines)
Click Retreat Policies button to see all the policies.
- All Deer Run facilities and property are smoke-free environments.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the premises.
- Pets and/or animals are not allowed on Deer Run property including trails or inside facilities unless they are a trained service animal.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in all public facilities.
Meals are provided as part of your retreat package and are served in one of our dining rooms: The Lodge Dining Room or The Creekside Eatery.
Our chefs prepare fresh, delicious meals with generous portions for your day or overnight retreat. Snack and beverage service are also available.
Your Guest Relations Coordinator can provide information about meal pricing based on your retreat package.
Deer Run’s property is 100 private, scenic wooded acres of Tennessee rolling hills. Our lodge and cabins accommodate 228 overnight guests.
Several meeting/worship facilities are located throughout the property along with pavilions, campfire areas, and hiking trails.
A variety of recreation and team building options are in close proximity to each other.
Meals are provided and scheduled at our two dining facilities, The Lodge and The Creekside Eatery.
A Waiver of Liability MUST be completed by all retreat attendees. Group leaders should put completed forms in alphabetical order and mail (do not fax) to Deer Run no later than 2 weeks before your retreat date. The Family Liability Waiver is for members of the same family who are attending a retreat together such as a family reunion or family weekend retreat.
WITH DEER RUN!
Deer Run can help you plan the perfect retreat customized to meet the needs of your group. Book a retreat or contact us!