DEER RUN CAMP STORE
The Camp Store is conveniently located beside The Creekside dining facility and a short distance from The Fortress and other recreational activities.
Camp Store Merchandise
Deer Run’s Camp Store offers snack, drink, merchandise, apparel, and personal items for purchase while attending summer camp, a family event, or a retreat.
Scheduled Camp Store Visits
- Summer campers visit the Camp Store once or twice per day while they are at camp.
- For family events and retreats, see your schedule for when the Camp Store is open.
CAMP BUCKS: Add More, View Store Purchases, or See Your Balance
So that campers (or family event attendees) do not need to keep up with money while at camp, Camp Bucks are an easy way to make purchases from their account.
When visiting the camp store, purchases are charged against the total of Camp Bucks in each camper account — or family account if attending a family event. If there is not have enough money in a camper’s account, they are not allowed to make a purchase until more Camp Bucks are added to their account. If there is not enough money in a family account during a family event, you may add more Camp Bucks to your account or use cash or a credit card to make purchases.
- Go HERE to add more Camp Bucks, view purchases, and see the balance for your camper(s) or your family.
- At the end of your camper’s session (or end of your family event), any unused camp store bucks in the amount of $10.00 or more are refunded to the credit card or e-check we have on file within one week from the end of camp. You may also choose to make a tax-deductible donation of the full amount of your camp store balance to the Deer Run Scholarship Fund.
- At the end of your camper’s week, any unused camp store balances $9.99 and under are automatically applied as a tax-deductible donation to the Deer Run Scholarship Fund.
- Note: Day Camp Bus Staff are not allowed to take money to add Camp Bucks to your camper’s account.