God has given us a great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of over 20,000 retreat guests and campers during 2020. We believe the Lord will provide everything we need to accomplish the mission He has given us.
We have been blessed with exceptional facilities that can accommodate 300 overnight guests, but our largest indoor meeting space and dining facility only hold 140.
Thus, in early 2020, we begin construction on The Refuge, a beautiful 21,000 sq-ft timber frame multi-purpose facility that will include:
- an auditorium/worship center that seats up to 500 people
- fully equipped commercial kitchen
- dining hall that accommodates 400
- larger health center to allow our camp nurses to better care for the health needs of our campers and
- several needed small group meeting spaces.
The cost of this building is $3M, and we are thankful that donors have already committed $2.3M for this project. Will you help raise $150,000 by December 31st? Join us in accomplishing this life-changing project.
Your year-end gift will have an impact on the lives of thousands of families, kids, and retreat guests from churches, schools, and leadership groups.