Stay Connected with the Deer Run App
We are partnered with a company called Bunk1 to provide communication with your camper and an easy way to see photos and receive updates from camp, all in one place!
Your login is your Deer Run account login and password. You do not need an invitation code to access your account.
Using the Deer Run app (or on desktop go to Bunk1.com):
- Send an email to your overnight camper with Bunk Notes. We will print these daily and give to campers at “Mail Call.”
- Upload a profile photo of your camper. Our facial recognition will scan all the uploaded photos and notify you about photos of your camper.
- Save Favorite Photos for easy access to pictures of your camper all year-round.
- Share Photos to social media or email a photo to family.
- Customize Unique Photo Gifts such as photo books, mugs, calendars, phone cases and more.
- Order high resolution digital downloads or prints.
A portion of the funds from purchases go towards camper scholarships.
When you log in for the first time, you will be asked to select a Bundle.
- If you only have Day Campers, select PHOTO GALLERY ACCESS ONLY. Bunk Notes will not be delivered to Day Campers.
- Bunk Note Bundles are only for Overnight Campers. Any charges appear on your statement as “Bunk1 Summer Camps.”
For FAQ’s related to services visit Bunk1family.com/faqs.
Stay up to date with everything going on at camp. Get instant updates when a photo of your camper is uploaded or when new posts are made.
Bunk Notes are the fastest and easiest way to deliver camper mail. Send your camper letters, customized with photos, borders, puzzles, and more from the Family Portal. These letters are printed at camp and delivered to campers along with the traditional mail.
Bunk1 offers a secure photo gallery. Only family members of current campers are granted access to view and purchase high resolution digital downloads, prints, or photo products such as coffee mugs, t-shirts, coasters, and more.
With Bunk1’s facial recognition software, parents can be automatically notified when photos of their children are uploaded. With every photo tagged, the software gets better at identifying the child in it.