SUMMER DAY CAMPSnear Nashville Tennessee
VOTED #1 FOR A DAY CAMP EXPERIENCE!
Deer Run’s Summer Day Camp’s might operate only in the light of day but that doesn’t mean your kids get to do or experience any less of camp life than our older, overnight campers. Deer Run’s Day Camps are fun-filled, Spirit-led, and action-packed. We can guarantee two things: 1) Your kids will not want to leave camp at the end of the day, and 2) They will be tired.
Ages: Day Campers
Age 5 to completed grade 5. Younger campers have a better camp experience if they have been involved in a preschool environment before attending camp.
COST: DAY CAMP
$319 per week includes a $75 non-refundable deposit per camper for each session.
- Monthly payment option is available on the balance.
- Registration includes ALL activities (no add-on pricing), a themed camper shirt and a link to a video of your camper’s session.
- Photos of the camp week are available for purchase or sharing on social media or by email. Order prints, digital files, photos or photo merchandise.
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS: YOU GET $20 + THEY SAVE!
After you register for camp, you get $20 for EVERY friend you invite to camp who registers and who is a new camper at Deer Run!
- That’s a $20 credit to your account for each new camper and for every session of camp.
- Plus, after your friend registers, they can invite friends and get the same $20 for every friend who registers and is a new camper.
When registering as a new camper family who has not ever been to Deer Run:
- Enter the name of the referral person. Referral person MUST be a registered Deer Run camper or parent.
- Enter one of the following discount codes at checkout:
- REF19DC: $25 off Day Camp
- REF19ON: $50 off 1-week Overnight Camp
- REF19TW: $100 off 2-week Overnight Camps
How does the referral credit on my account work?
- A referring family must be registered in order to receive the $20 credit. The Referring Family credits are processed on a weekly basis, thus they are not effective immediately.
- Your credit MUST be used BY THE END OF YOUR WEEK OF CAMP or the credit will be forfeited. Your credit can be used in one of the following ways: 1) automatically goes towards balance if camp week is not paid in full, 2) applied to early registration for 2020 camps, or 3) applied to register for a fall parent-child weekend — the August Father-Son Adventure Weekend or the September Mother-Daughter Getaway Weekend.
- The referral credit cannot be used as a credit for the Camp Store.
Bringing friends with you makes a week at camp even more fun! We updated our Friend Request Policy so you can invite more friends to be part of your group!
Day Campers can request as many friends as they would like (no limit) — as long as all friends are within one-year of age of each other.
How do I make a Friend (Cabin Mate) request for my child and his/her friend?
Requests may be made by using the “Friend Request” button in the "Camp Services" section of your online registration account.
- From your account dashboard, click “View My Registrations.”
- Find the current registration for your child and click on their name. You will find the Friend Request button on that screen.
- Only ONE friend should initiate the Friend Request and the other(s) accept. You will need the name and email address associated with the friend’s account.
- When making a request, an email with instructions will be sent on your behalf to the other
- To accept a request, follow the same procedure above and then enter the code in the “Accept a Request” section.
Friend Requests MUST BE ACCEPTED NO LATER THAN ONE WEEK prior to the camp session start date.
Why the maximum of 6 campers in an overnight friend group?
Our intent is to create the best environment and experience possible for all campers — those coming alone or with friends. Thus, no more than 6 total campers can request to be in the same cabin.
If you have more than 6 campers in your friend group, we suggest splitting into two groups. We believe choosing to limit cabin requests to six per cabin sets the cabin up for success — providing an opportunity for unity within the whole group and with the counselor.
For requests above 6 per cabin, call the office at 615.794.2918. We will do our best to accommodate when possible!
ACTIVITIES: DAY CAMP
Lake Activities [water slide, aqua park, swimming, round Coral boats, kayaks, canoes, zip line] • Pedal Kart Races • Recreational Games • BB Guns • Archery • Crafts • 45-ft Climbing Tower • Obstacle Course • Creek Wading • Nine-Square-in-the-Air • GaGa Ball • Carpetball • Tetherball • Noah’s Park Playground • Fun Songs • Worship • Interactive Age-appropriate Small Group Bible Study
Lake Safety: Every camper, at any swimming level, is required to wear a life jacket at all times for lake activities. Lifeguards are present whenever lake time is scheduled.
Schedule Overview: Monday–Friday
7:30 to 8:15 a.m. Camper Arrival Games
8:30 a.m. Camp Starts in The Fortress
3:30 p.m. Campers Load Buses
3:45 to 4:00 p.m. Camper Pick-up at Camp (See Parent Info for Bus Schedules.)
DAILY DRESS UP DAYS (optional): Come to camp dressed up for loads of fun!
Monday: USA Day
Tuesday: Wacky Tacky Day
Wednesday: Neon Day
Thursday: Super Hero Day
Friday: Camp Shirt & Crazy Socks Day
2019 SESSIONS: DAY CAMP
Weekly Camps (Mon-Fri) beginning the week of June 3-7 and ending the week of July 29-August 2.
Call the office at 615.794.2918 to add your camper to a wait list for camp sessions that are full.
EXTRAS: DAY CAMP
$45 per week per camper, Monday a.m. – Friday p.m. Seating is limited and is offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. Add this option during your online registration.
Pick-up & Drop-off Locations
- Berry Farms (at Publix)
- Brentwood Baptist Church
- Church of the City Franklin
- FRA (Franklin Road Academy)
- Independence High School
- Westhaven Town Center (at Kroger)
- Murfreesboro Embassy Suites & Conference Center
Add this option during your online registration.
A.M. and P.M.: $35 per week per camper, Mon to Fri, 7 a.m. drop off / 5 p.m. pick up
Early Arrival Only: $20 per week per camper, Mon to Fri, 7 a.m. drop off
Late Pick Up Only: $20 per week per camper, Mon to Fri, 5 p.m. pick up
2019 SUNDAY OPEN HOUSES
2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Join us Sunday, April 7 for Open House and Family Day (see info below).
May 5 is our last open house date before camp starts.
Come-and-Go Walking Tours. No Reservation Needed. Open House is a great way to get to know us before you arrive at camp. We invite you to tour the camp facilities and to meet the camp directors and some of the summer staff! Open house is a come-and-go walking tour with refreshments, staff who can answer your questions, and summer staff who are excited to show you around.
On Sunday, April 7, we also have Family Day from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
with lots of fun activities for all ages for just $10 per person; ages 4 & under are free.
Go here to find out more and to register.
Sibling OR Multi-Session Registrations
When registering more than one camper from the same household, each camper registration after the first registration receives a $10 OFF SIBLING DISCOUNT.
OR a camper receives $10 OFF EACH SESSION when registering for multiple sessions.
Campers receive either the sibling discount OR the multi-session discount; not both.
These discounts are not available to those receiving a scholarship.